Designing a new transportation reality with ArtCenter College of Design
Editor’s note: This semester, Waymo partnered with ArtCenter in Pasadena, California for a Sponsored Project. While ArtCenter’s Sponsored Projects have evolved over the nearly 90-year history of the college’s corporate engagement, the intention and promise remain the same: high-quality, professional experiences that bring current industry challenges and opportunities into the classroom and provide students the context for imagining future solutions. Here to share more about their experience are Joseph, a 7th term Transportation Design student, and Nancy, a 7th term Product Design student.
|ArtCenter Students at Waymo’s HQ at the beginning of the semester|
|ArtCenter students presenting their midterms to Waymo’s Head of Design, YJ Ahn|
The design of the future of transportation is wide open. While it’s hard to predict how transportation will develop, we believe it will not just be about improving today’s transportation, but also about tapping into a new reality.
|Nancy brainstorming ideas for her project.|
Related Google News:
- Your Android is now even safer — and 5 other new features February 23, 2021
- New Password Checkup Feature Coming to Android February 23, 2021
- Our all-new TalkBack screen reader February 23, 2021
- Improvements for locating new comments and important conversations in Google Docs February 22, 2021
- New Association functionality added to Search Console February 22, 2021
- New option to download third-party apps and domain wide delegation to CSV February 18, 2021
- New Calendar admin privilege hierarchy in the Admin console February 18, 2021
- New framework expands Google Cloud access globally February 18, 2021