Dark theme now available for Docs, Sheets, and Slides on iOS
Quick launch summary
You can now use Dark theme with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on iOS devices. Dark theme is already available for Android users.
Dark theme in Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets on iOS.
You can also preview how your document will look in light theme for collaborators and viewers by selecting the three-dot “More” menu and toggling the “view in light theme” option.
- Admins: No action is required.
- End users: This feature will automatically respect the iOS system settings. Dark theme can be enabled or disabled in the Docs, Sheets, or Slides app individually by going to Menu > Settings > Theme. Visit the Help Center to learn more about using Dark theme in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides on iOS.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: This feature is available now with the latest version of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides in the App Store.
- Available to all G Suite customers and users with personal Google Accounts
- Google Help: Use Dark Theme in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
Related Google News:
- EdTechs transform education with AI and Analytics April 30, 2021
- Tips and shortcuts for a more productive spring April 30, 2021
- Applications are now open for the first Google Cloud Accelerator Canada April 30, 2021
- Updated guidance to improve your app quality and discovery on Google Play April 29, 2021
- When artists and machine intelligence come together April 29, 2021
- Go from Database to Dashboard with BigQuery and Looker April 28, 2021
- Loud and clear: AI is improving Assistant conversations April 28, 2021
- Creating safer cloud journeys with new security features and guidance for Google Cloud and Workspace April 28, 2021