Customize text style and appearance in Google Sites
Quick launch summary
You can now adjust text size, color, font, spacing, and more while typing in a text box in Google Sites. This significantly expands control over how individual words, paragraphs, pages, and sections look. We hope this will help you make your site look and feel just the way you want it to.
In 2021, we will add the ability to create themes, which will allow you to easily set fonts, colors, and styles across your whole site. We’ll announce on the Google Workspace Updates blog when that’s available.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature will become available automatically. Visit the Help Center to learn more about how to change how your site looks.
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers
Related Google News:
- Run Data Science at Scale with Dataproc and Apache Spark February 23, 2021
- Announcing the 12 remarkable innovators selected for the upcoming Google for Startups… February 22, 2021
- End a Google Meet video call for everyone at once February 22, 2021
- More options for sharing your availability in Google Calendar February 22, 2021
- Improvements for locating new comments and important conversations in Google Docs February 22, 2021
- What’s in a name? Understanding the Google Cloud network “edge” February 22, 2021
- Fostering innovation in the Middle East, Turkey and Africa February 22, 2021
- Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap - February 19, 2021 February 19, 2021