Creative Sandbox Gallery. Now open for play.
At Google, we’re amazed by how the ad industry is using the digital canvas to bring brands and ideas to life. Whether it’s enticing viewers with video, evoking a smile with a mobile phone, or re-configuring the typical ‘test drive.’ When digital advertising works, it can not only be informative, but emotional and dazzling. That’s why we’ve created a space where everyone can see this great work, talk about it, and roll around in it like a big happy dog.
Yesterday we launched the Creative Sandbox gallery. It’s a crowdsourced collection of global campaigns that push the boundaries of creativity and technology from across digital platforms — a place to flash your brilliance, spark new digital ideas, inspire and be inspired. We’re asking the creators to share a little detail on how they made the magic happen and the tools they used to do it, exposing us all to new ideas and new ways to improve our own work.
As with any sandbox, looking and playing are required. Vote to push your favorite projects to the top. Tell other creators what you admire. And if you’ve done something amazing lately, send it in. We’d all love to see it.
Jump in. Explore. And play.
Posted by Justin Joy, Agency Marketing ManagerRead More
Related Google News:
- Google Vault now supports Google Sites April 27, 2021
- Admins will now be alerted when there is an issue with their Google Voice auto attendants or… April 26, 2021
- Data analytics and intelligence tools to play a key role post-COVID April 23, 2021
- Google Meet now gives you more space for content and control over layouts for a more… April 21, 2021
- Customers cut document processing time and costs with DocAI solutions, now generally available April 21, 2021
- SignAll SDK: Sign language interface using MediaPipe is now available for developers April 14, 2021
- The new Google Cloud region in Warsaw is open April 14, 2021
- Schools turn to Google Cloud to help re-open campuses April 13, 2021