Create and work with documents that contain multiple page orientations in Google Docs
We’ve made it easier to create and work with documents that require multiple page orientations in Google Docs.
For documents created in Google Docs, you can now change the page orientation on a per-section basis. This will allow you to make room for wider content such as tables and images that can benefit from extra horizontal space. You’ll also be able to edit, import, and export Microsoft Word documents that contain both portrait and landscape oriented pages.
Why it’s important
We know it’s important that your files and documents look consistent no matter the application you use. We hope these improvements make it easier for you to create and share rich documents that contain wide tables, charts, diagrams, and images.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature will be available by default. Visit the Help Center to learn more about changing page settings on Google Docs.
- Available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, and Enterprise Plus, as well as G Suite Basic, Business, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers
- Available to users with personal Google Accounts
Related Google News:
- How to use multi-VPC networking in Google Cloud VMware Engine April 26, 2021
- Recommended strategies and best practices for designing and developing games and stories on… April 26, 2021
- La que nos une: Univision partners with Google Cloud to transform media experiences April 26, 2021
- Colgate-Palmolive moves to the cloud with Chrome Enterprise and Google Workspace April 26, 2021
- Seven-Eleven Japan uses Google Cloud to serve up real-time data for fast business decisions April 26, 2021
- Build security into Google Cloud deployments with our updated security foundations blueprint April 26, 2021
- Admins will now be alerted when there is an issue with their Google Voice auto attendants or… April 26, 2021
- Edit details in line with Google Tasks on the web April 26, 2021