Create and view tasks in the Google Calendar mobile apps
Quick launch summary
You can now create and view tasks in Google Calendar on Android and iOS. Previously, you could only do this in Calendar on the web. Adding tasks to your calendar keeps to-do’s visible and allocates time for you to accomplish them, helping you accomplish what’s important.
Tasks added to your calendar will automatically sync across desktop and mobile. Visit the Help Center to learn more about getting started with Tasks.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature will be available by default. To add a task to your calendar, select the Create button in the bottom right corner and select “Task” from the pop-up menu. Visit the Help Center to learn more about adding Tasks to Calendar on mobile.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: iOS and Android: Gradual rollout (up to 2 weeks for feature visibility) starting on October 2, 2020.
- Available to all G Suite customers and all users with personal Google Accounts
Related Google News:
- Run Data Science at Scale with Dataproc and Apache Spark February 23, 2021
- Your Android is now even safer — and 5 other new features February 23, 2021
- GameSnacks brings HTML5 games to Google products February 23, 2021
- Scale model training in minutes with RAPIDS + Dask and NVIDIA GPUs on AI Platform February 23, 2021
- Celebrating Black History Month at Google Canada: Meet Blessing Nnachi February 23, 2021
- Updates on Google Health’s clinical tools February 23, 2021
- Announcing the 12 remarkable innovators selected for the upcoming Google for Startups… February 22, 2021
- End a Google Meet video call for everyone at once February 22, 2021