Create and view tasks in the Google Calendar mobile apps
Quick launch summary
You can now create and view tasks in Google Calendar on Android and iOS. Previously, you could only do this in Calendar on the web. Adding tasks to your calendar keeps to-do’s visible and allocates time for you to accomplish them, helping you accomplish what’s important.
Tasks added to your calendar will automatically sync across desktop and mobile. Visit the Help Center to learn more about getting started with Tasks.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature will be available by default. To add a task to your calendar, select the Create button in the bottom right corner and select “Task” from the pop-up menu. Visit the Help Center to learn more about adding Tasks to Calendar on mobile.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: iOS and Android: Gradual rollout (up to 2 weeks for feature visibility) starting on October 2, 2020.
- Available to all G Suite customers and all users with personal Google Accounts
Related Google News:
- Gauge the effectiveness of your DevOps organization running in Google Cloud October 2, 2020
- Changes to History on/off setting in Google Chat October 1, 2020
- 5 tips for more interactive meetings with Q&A and Polls, rolling out to Google Meet October 1, 2020
- Introducing Learn, your key to unlocking Google’s educational content for developers October 1, 2020
- More controls and transparency for your selfies October 1, 2020
- Understand production performance with Cloud Profiler history view October 1, 2020
- Why build apps on a cloud-native database like MongoDB Atlas? October 1, 2020
- A new sense of direction with Live View October 1, 2020