Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Webmaster Conference
Last year we organized Webmaster Conference events in over 15 countries. The spirit of WMConf is reflected in that number: we want to reach regions that otherwise don’t get much search conference love. Recently we have been monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and its impact on planning this year’s events.
To wit, with the growing concern around coronavirus and in line with the travel guidelines published by WHO, the CDC, and other organizations, we are postponing all Webmaster Conference events globally. While we’re hoping to organize events later this year, we’re also exploring other ways to reach targeted audiences.
We’re very sorry to delay the opportunity to connect in person, but we feel strongly that the safety and health of all attendees is the priority at this time. If you want to get notified about future events in your region, you can sign up to receive updates on the Webmaster Conference site. If you have questions or comments, catch us on Twitter!
Posted by Cherry Prommawin and Gary
Related Google News:
- Privacy, sustainability and the importance of “and” March 30, 2021
- Take a tour of best practices for Cloud Bigtable performance and cost optimization March 30, 2021
- Redefining what a map can be with new information and AI March 30, 2021
- Albertsons and Google are making grocery shopping easier with cloud technology March 30, 2021
- Devices and zero trust March 29, 2021
- Google and the National Science Foundation expand access to cloud resources March 29, 2021
- Four ways CSPs can harness data, automation, and AI to create business value March 25, 2021
- Three lessons learned from a year of COVID-19 response March 25, 2021