Can’t mess with this: new Screen Cleaner in the Files app
Files helps millions of people around the world organize their media, share files offline, and free up space on their phones. And by making the most of limited storage, Files helps users keep their phones running like new.
However, we’ve heard that it’s a challenge to keep phones looking as clean on the outside as they are on the inside. Grease and fingerprints can stick to screens throughout the day, creating unsightly smudges and streaks.
Screen Cleaner is a new feature in the Files app that uses geometric dirt models, combined with haptic micromovement pulses, to dislodge what’s stuck to your screen. Screen Cleaner then generates a thin magnetic field around the surface of the phone, actively protecting against impurities—with a sweet scent to boot.
Set aside old covers and cases and activate Screen Cleaner. Give it a try at g.co/getfiles.
Related Google News:
- Cash App uses Google Cloud to power mobile payments innovation and research February 26, 2021
- Lyra: A New Very Low Bitrate Codec for Speech Compression February 25, 2021
- New Cloud Security Podcast by Google is here February 25, 2021
- Easily locate the source file for embedded Drive video and audio files in Google Slides February 25, 2021
- New in BigQuery BI Engine: faster insights across popular BI tools February 25, 2021
- Students Learn Android App Development with Google Developer Student Clubs February 25, 2021
- A look at the new Google Cloud Marketplace Private Catalog, now with Terraform support February 24, 2021
- A new choice for parents of tweens and teens on YouTube February 24, 2021