Better visualize shorter meetings in Google Calendar
Quick launch summary
In Google Calendar, events fewer than 25 minutes will now better reflect the true duration of the event, occupying less space in your daily view. This change will also show in the printed version of your calendar.
Previously, these shorter events were displayed the same as 30-minute events. With this update, we hope to make your schedule easier to understand and manage.
Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
End users: This feature is ON by default and can be disabled in your account settings under View options: “Display shorter events the same size as 30 minute events.” To maintain clear legibility of characters, this is OFF by default for accounts in Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Available to all G Suite customers
Related Google News:
- Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap - February 19, 2021 February 19, 2021
- Architect your data lake on Google Cloud with Data Fusion and Composer February 19, 2021
- Black History Month: Celebrating the success of Black founders with Google Cloud: Get Optimal Tech February 19, 2021
- Marian Croak’s vision for responsible AI at Google February 18, 2021
- New Calendar admin privilege hierarchy in the Admin console February 18, 2021
- Apple TV+ is now available on Google TV February 18, 2021
- New framework expands Google Cloud access globally February 18, 2021
- Signify chooses Google Cloud IoT Core to power Philips Hue smart lighting February 18, 2021