Be ready for 2021 with Google Marketing Platform
This year has taught us that it can be hard to predict what the future has in store. As we approach 2021, it’s a good time to think about how your business can prepare for whatever comes next. Here are five ways Google Marketing Platform can help you respond to changing consumer behavior and improve the ROI of your campaigns.
Prepare for the future of measurement with the new Google Analytics
With more commerce moving online and businesses under increased pressure to make every marketing dollar count, insights from digital analytics tools are critical. To help you get the essential insights you need for the future, we introduced the new Google Analytics. It has machine learning at its core to automatically surface helpful insights and gives you a better understanding of your customers across devices and platforms. It’s privacy-centric by design, so you can rely on Analytics even as industry changes, like restrictions on cookies and identifiers, create gaps in your data.
Streamline workflows with Campaign Manager 360
With continuously changing customer demand, you need to act fast to reach consumers with relevant messages. This is why we’re increasing our investment in ad serving with Campaign Manager 360. Integrations with Google products like Display & Video 360 and third parties allow your teams to work more seamlessly across buying and measurement.
Reach consumers wherever they are with Display & Video 360
People are streaming more video and audio content than ever before. To help you reach these audiences, we added new audio capabilities in Display & Video 360 to simplify audio ad creation and make it easier to find the right audio inventory for your brand. We also introduced new tools in Display & Video 360 to help you grow your brand with connected TV and digital video.
Meet user privacy expectations with new data controls
Rising consumer expectations and changing industry regulations have set higher standards for user privacy and data protection. This has led many businesses to revisit how they manage their marketing data. We introduced new ways to control how data is used in Google Analytics and new options for measuring conversions while respecting user consent choices for ads and analytics cookies.
Improve performance with flexible automation in Display & Video 360
Custom Bidding in Display & Video 360 allows you to combine your unique insights about what drives your business with Google’s machine learning-powered bidding. The new read/write API helps you automate the end-to-end campaign process by connecting your preferred tools directly to Display & Video 360.
Related Google News:
- Let Google Calendar automatically book a replacement room for your events February 25, 2021
- New Cloud Security Podcast by Google is here February 25, 2021
- Reminder: Ending support for IE11 for all Google Workspace apps on March 15 February 25, 2021
- How Sabre Corporation implemented a culture of secure innovation with Google Cloud and Palo… February 25, 2021
- Easily locate the source file for embedded Drive video and audio files in Google Slides February 25, 2021
- Students Learn Android App Development with Google Developer Student Clubs February 25, 2021
- MongoDB and Google Partner To Drive Enterprise Cloud Modernization February 25, 2021
- MongoDB and Google Extend Partnership To Drive Enterprise Cloud Modernization February 25, 2021