Announcing Google Cloud Public Sector Summit, a free global digital event: Dec. 8-9
2020 has been a year of rapid change, unexpected challenges and new frontiers. In the face of this, government agencies, local leaders, and educational institutions worldwide have been challenged to reinvent their engagement with citizens, the way they accomplish their missions, and how they educate students. Despite its challenges, the pandemic has proven to be a crucible for rapid innovation and progress. Government and academic leaders have done heroes’ work, in some cases consolidating years’ worth of digital transformation into just days and weeks. They’ve spun up testing centers, unemployment websites, new citizen-facing call centers and digital classrooms, in some cases overnight, all while maintaining continuity of government services.
At Google Cloud, we’re privileged to work side-by-side with our public sector customers during this time, as they respond to—and gradually begin to recover from—COVID-19. The pandemic has been a reminder of the incredible power of public and private sector partnership, and the positive impact we make together.
With that spirit in mind, I’m thrilled to announce our first-ever Google Cloud Public Sector Summit. We invite all of our public sector customers across the globe to join us for a special, two-day virtual event, Dec. 8-9, where we’ll share lessons learned throughout this year and discuss the future of digital service.
Here’s what you can expect at the Google Cloud Public Sector Summit:
Hear from industry leaders: Join our keynotes and breakout sessions to hear industry experts discuss the latest trends and get a glimpse into the future of public sector work.
Gather insights from your peers: Attend breakout sessions where government and education leaders will share their successes around fulfilling critical missions, scaling IT services, and building cultures of innovation.
Engage with Google experts and partners: Request time for you or your team to engage live with Google solution experts and Google partners.
Learn about Google’s purpose-built solutions for education and government: Hear about our security and compliance offerings and other solutions, including our student success platform, citizen services, workforce collaboration, cyber analytics, and more.
The Google Cloud Public Sector Summit begins Dec. 8. Register today, at no cost, on the Public Sector Summit event website.
Related Google News:
- Google Cloud announces new region to support growing customer base in Israel April 28, 2021
- How to transfer your data to Google Cloud April 27, 2021
- Choose the best way to use and authenticate service accounts on Google Cloud April 27, 2021
- SRE at Google: Our complete list of CRE life lessons April 27, 2021
- Google Vault now supports Google Sites April 27, 2021
- How to use multi-VPC networking in Google Cloud VMware Engine April 26, 2021
- Recommended strategies and best practices for designing and developing games and stories on… April 26, 2021
- La que nos une: Univision partners with Google Cloud to transform media experiences April 26, 2021