Announcing C2C, an independent community to serve, educate and connect Google Cloud customers
Over the last several months, I’ve seen first-hand how the power of knowledge-sharing and community has galvanized our customers in the face of an unprecedented global pandemic. Our customers are asking important questions, forging partnerships, and creating real solutions to today’s most challenging problems by harnessing the power of the cloud, and each other. It’s been nothing short of inspiring. We know from experience that when we support our customers and expand their access to insights and community, there’s no limit to what they can achieve.
That’s why we’re excited today to launch a new, independent community for our customers, C2C (Customer to Community). C2C is a platform that will bring together IT executives, developers, and other cloud professionals from Google Cloud customers across the globe. By building a community where our customers can learn, connect, and share knowledge, we can harness our collective power to create an even better cloud to address customer needs.
Customers who join C2C will receive exclusive networking opportunities, as well as visibility into the Google Cloud ecosystem, with benefits such as:
Opportunities to make connections and learn from other customers, including sharing knowledge and best practices through virtual and in-person events;
Expanded access to Google Cloud experts and content, such as knowledge forums, white papers, and methodologies;
Early and exclusive access to Google Cloud product roadmaps, with opportunities to provide feedback and act as customer-advisors.
Today, we’re inviting all customers in North America and EMEA to join C2C, and we look forward to expanding the community to more regions and more customers in the coming weeks and months. So click here to join us today and, together, let’s shape the future of the cloud.
Related Google News:
- Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap - February 19, 2021 February 19, 2021
- Architect your data lake on Google Cloud with Data Fusion and Composer February 19, 2021
- Black History Month: Celebrating the success of Black founders with Google Cloud: Get Optimal Tech February 19, 2021
- New option to download third-party apps and domain wide delegation to CSV February 18, 2021
- Changes to information visibility in Meet quality tool, Meet audit log, and Reports API February 18, 2021
- Marian Croak’s vision for responsible AI at Google February 18, 2021
- Basis Universal Textures - Khronos Ratification and Support February 18, 2021
- Apple TV+ is now available on Google TV February 18, 2021