Analyze your logs quickly with suggested queries beta in Cloud Logging
Cloud Logging is a popular tool to help developers, operators, and other users identify and find the root cause of issues in their infrastructure. With features like the Logs Explorer, you can quickly and efficiently retrieve, view, and analyze logs. To help you get the most out of your logs, we’re excited to introduce suggested queries in Cloud Logging to help highlight important logs, so you can start analyzing and troubleshoot issues quickly.
Suggested queries recommends logs that provide context on your recent Error Reporting groups, alerting incidents, and other valuable logging data. For example, let’s say you’re using Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE). With suggested queries, Cloud Logging may suggest a query that finds all the error logs for the Kubernetes control plane errors as seen below.
Related Google News:
- Check, please! Billing in Cloud Storage March 25, 2021
- Rethinking ‘rehost, replatform, rearchitect’: Cloud migration for the real world March 25, 2021
- TELUS International migrates key customer experience app to Google Cloud March 25, 2021
- Meet the EMEA startups and scaleups redefining their industries with cloud technology March 25, 2021
- Picture this: 10 whiteboard sketch videos that bring Google Cloud to life March 24, 2021
- Google BigQuery is a Leader in The 2021 Forrester Wave: Cloud Data Warehouse March 24, 2021
- India’s Google Developer Groups meet up to ace their Google Cloud Certifications March 24, 2021
- A Google Cloud VMware Engine cheat sheet March 23, 2021