AI, Kubernetes, multi-cloud, and more: Free training to take advantage of before 2021
Google Cloud is continuing to offer no-cost learning opportunities until the end of this year to help you build in-demand cloud skills. Read on to find out how you can further your knowledge of AI, Kubernetes, multi-cloud, and more.
AI and machine learning
Join Lak Lakshmanan, Google Cloud’s Director of Data Analytics and AI Solutions, on December 15 to find out how to use Google Cloud’s new Document AI. Lak will walk you through how to extract structured data from scanned PDF documents so you can increase operational efficiency, improve customer experience, and make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll also have an opportunity to get your questions answered live. Reserve your seathereto learn about Document AI.
You can also learn how to use AI and machine learning to help power businesses in different industries such as finance and retail in sessions from our Let’s Get Solving series. Google experts will provide case studies, teach you how to use BigQuery, demo technology like Open Banking, and more. Registerherefor industry-specific learning opportunities.
If you sign up by December 31, you’ll get access to unlimited Kubernetes training and the opportunity to earn Google Cloud skill badges on Qwiklabs at no-cost for 30 days. We recommend you begin with the following quests on Qwiklabs: “Deploy to Kubernetes in Google Cloud” and “Kubernetes Solutions.”
“Deploy to Kubernetes in Google Cloud” will teach you how to configure Docker images and containers and deploy fully fledged Kubernetes Engine applications. By taking the “Kubernetes Solutions” quest, you’ll have a chance to practice with a wide variety of Kubernetes use cases such as building Slackbots with NodeJS, deploying game servers on clusters, and running the Cloud Vision API. Sign uphereto get started with Kubernetes.
Hybrid and multi-cloud
Instructors will lead you through hands-on labs and you’ll have a chance to test your skills throughout with quizzes during our two-day Cloud OnBoard series on architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) and hybrid architecture with Anthos. Register for the introduction to hybrid and multi-cloud technologyhere.
Interested in taking your data analytics skills to the next level? If you register by December 31, you can get access to a 6-week learning path which will outline recommended Google Cloud training to prepare experienced cloud professionals for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer certification. Google Cloud certifications validate your cloud expertise and help you elevate your career.
Through our training partner, Coursera1, the first month of training will be available at no cost as well as 30 days of unlimited Qwiklabs access at no cost. You can get access to the certification preparation learning pathhere.
We hope these training resources help you strengthen your cloud skills this year. Stay tuned for new learning opportunities in January.
1. Coursera first month free promotion is only available to learners who have not previously paid for training on Coursera. A credit card is required to activate your free month. After the first month is over, your subscription will auto-renew to a $49 monthly charge until you cancel your Coursera subscription.
Related Google News:
- How to use multi-VPC networking in Google Cloud VMware Engine April 26, 2021
- Recommended strategies and best practices for designing and developing games and stories on… April 26, 2021
- La que nos une: Univision partners with Google Cloud to transform media experiences April 26, 2021
- Colgate-Palmolive moves to the cloud with Chrome Enterprise and Google Workspace April 26, 2021
- Seven-Eleven Japan uses Google Cloud to serve up real-time data for fast business decisions April 26, 2021
- How Cloud Spanner helped Merpay easily scale to millions of users April 26, 2021
- Build security into Google Cloud deployments with our updated security foundations blueprint April 26, 2021
- This week on the Google Cloud blog: April 25, 2021 April 25, 2021