AdSense now understands Marathi
Today, we’re excited to announce the addition of Marathi, a language spoken by over 80 millions people in Maharashtra, India and many other countries around the world, to the family of AdSense supported languages.
The interest for Marathi language content has been growing steadily over the last few years. With this launch, AdSense provides an easy way for publishers to monetize the content they create in Marathi, and advertisers can connect to a Marathi speaking audience with relevant ads.
To start monetizing your Marathi content website with Google AdSense:
- Check the AdSense Program policies and make sure your site is compliant.
- Sign up for an AdSense account
- Add the AdSense code to start displaying relevant ads to your users
Welcome to AdSense! Sign Up now!
Related Google News:
- Databricks on Google Cloud is now generally available May 4, 2021
- OpenTelemetry Trace 1.0 is now available May 3, 2021
- The best of Australian photojournalism is now on Google Arts & Culture May 3, 2021
- Applications are now open for the first Google Cloud Accelerator Canada April 30, 2021
- Google Vault now supports Google Sites April 27, 2021
- Admins will now be alerted when there is an issue with their Google Voice auto attendants or… April 26, 2021
- Google Meet now gives you more space for content and control over layouts for a more… April 21, 2021
- Customers cut document processing time and costs with DocAI solutions, now generally available April 21, 2021