2021 resolutions: Kick off the new year with free Google Cloud training
Tackle your New Year’s resolutions with our new skills challenge, which will provide you with no cost training to build cloud knowledge and an opportunity to earn Google Cloud skill badges to showcase your cloud competencies.
There are 4 initial tracks in the skills challenge: Getting Started, Data Analytics, Hybrid and Multi-cloud, Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). To begin, sign up for the skills challenge you’re interested in most to receive 30 days free access to Google Cloud labs.
Each track will give you a chance to earn different skill badges such as the Foundational Infrastructure skill badge or Foundational Data, ML, and AI skill badge, which you can share with your network. To earn a skill badge, complete a series of hands-on labs on Google Cloud labs to learn new cloud skills and take a final assessment challenge lab to test your skills.
Read on to find out which track in the skills challenge is best for you.
Getting Started track
New to Google Cloud? Select the Getting Started track and use your 30 days access to Google Cloud labs to demonstrate your core infrastructure skills. You’ll learn how to write cloud shell commands, deploy your first virtual machine, and run applications on Kubernetes. It’s a great place to start for cloud engineers, cloud architects, IT practitioners, or anyone with some cloud computing foundational knowledge.
Data Analytics track
This track is for data analysts ready to expand their skills into AI and machine learning. You will have a chance to demonstrate your understanding of BigQuery. You’ll learn how to do everything from writing and troubleshooting SQL queries and using Apps Script, to building classification and forecasting models.
Hybrid and Multi-cloud track
This track is for hybrid and multi-cloud architects ready to showcase their skills in managing containers with Google Kubernetes Engine and Anthos. You will also test your skills in security when deploying and managing production environments with Google Kubernetes Engine.
ML and AI track
This track is for data scientists and machine learning engineers ready to prove their skills with Google Cloud tools like BigQuery, Cloud Speech API, AI Platform, and Cloud Vision API.
Registerfor our January 22 webinar for an introduction to Google Cloud, including a walk-through of the Google Cloud Console and a tour of the labs included in the Getting Started track of the skills challenge.
Ready to jump into the skills challenge? Sign uphere.
Related Google News:
- New tools to troubleshoot network and performance issues in Google Meet January 12, 2021
- Google Research: Looking Back at 2020, and Forward to 2021 January 12, 2021
- Solve for the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals with Google technologies in this… January 12, 2021
- Introducing Ruby on Google Cloud Functions January 12, 2021
- Migrating data, technology and people to Google Cloud January 12, 2021
- 4 best practices for ensuring privacy and security of your data in Cloud Storage January 12, 2021
- Introducing Google News performance report January 12, 2021
- Deploy and manage Google Credential Provider for Windows via the Admin console January 11, 2021